Hello and a very warm welcome to my newly relaunched blog. I'm Paul a 40 year old family man from the UK. In this complex, information overload 21st century world, too often we lose sight of what's really important. Here I want to celebrate life, share inspirational stories, throw the spotlight on charities and causes close to my heart. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Friday 30 September 2011

One Day. One Big Swim. One Goal - End Polio Now -25th February 2012

Hi Paul here, finally back in the land of blogging - have I got a great story to tell though!

As I posted last February, I've found a whole new and fantastic way to make a difference with Rotary International - an incredible network of 1.2 million members in over 200 countries doing service and charity projects in their communities locally and overseas. And as you'll see below - our Rotary Club have got a very special event.

Imagine swimmers in dozens of countries across all 6 continents of the world coming together on one day to swim and raise funds which will help us complete the mission to finally eradicate Polio from this earth

Come take a look!

Welcome to the Official Rotary Global Swimarathon Blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this blog is all about sharing ideas and feedback - would love to hear from you!