Hello and a very warm welcome to my newly relaunched blog. I'm Paul a 40 year old family man from the UK. In this complex, information overload 21st century world, too often we lose sight of what's really important. Here I want to celebrate life, share inspirational stories, throw the spotlight on charities and causes close to my heart. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Friday 9 October 2009

Freelance writing here I come!

Finally decided to get myself extracted from the misery of the IT world and get serious about my writing. I'm planning to use this blog to track my progress through the world of freelance writing on the web and beyond

My feelings at this moment are best summed up by the inspired lyrics of Big Chris (a.k.a Peter Kay) from Rory the racing car

"yes yes yes I can do it, yes yes yes I can try, I'll see you later, I'm the king potata it's all gonna work out fine!"

1 comment:

  1. This should prove to be an interesting journey for you. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, this blog is all about sharing ideas and feedback - would love to hear from you!